Pottery Barn Knockoff: Type Writer Key Art Pt.1

Sunday, July 13, 2014

If I was given one store to buy everything for my house, it would all be from Pottery Barn. Unfortunately, we would be totally broke and have nowhere to put all of our pretty new furnishings. While their items are beautiful, often times they are expensive. I had no issue putting out the extra money to buy our beautiful dinning room table but when it comes to some of their art, I often think, I could do that! Well after flipping through their new catalog I found myself loving their type writer key prints and of course thought, I could make that! Keep reading to learn more about the free knock-off prints.











So today, I am sharing with you Part 1 of my Pottery Barn Type Writer Keys knock-off wall art (the alphabet). In Part 2, I will share numbers and symbols. They have been created in high-resolution so that you may have them printed at any size. At Pottery Barn, the letters are framed in black. While I love the way this looks, I also think they would make the perfect canvases. 

Here is an example of Pottery Barn's version:


Here is an example of my FREE version I am sharing with you:

All of the Letters:



Looking for numbers and symbols? Check out Part 2!





Download Instructions
  1. Click on the image below or click here.
  2. Click on File.
  3. Click on Download.
  4. Save in your desired location. 
  5. Obtain the password from Facebook. To download the prints, you need the password from Facebook. Simply Like Hand Me Down Mom Genes, click on the Pink Fans Only Ap, and retrieve the password. The Fans Only link is located on the left-hand side about half-way down the page under Aps or at the top of the page just below the  cover photo there are the following tabs: About, Photos, Likes, and More. Click on more and it's the first option, Printables Password. 

post signature

8 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for joining the Say G'Day Saturday linky party. I've pinned your posts and shared on G+.

    I will also be featuring this post at my Friday Favorites post on Friday!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I try to print these off as any size (4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or even 11x14) the cropping is all wrong and cuts off parts of the print. Is there anything to do to correct this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Scott and Kathy,
    They are square in shape (just like the Pottery Barn ones). If you were to print it in an 8 x 10 you would need to cut a portion off. Then you would use a square frame (Ikea sells my favorites square frames!) Unfortunately, there is no way to print them in any other dimension but square.

    ReplyDelete