Anthropologie Look-a-Like: Botanical Banner

Friday, August 1, 2014

I was inspired today walking around Anthropologie (how could you not get inspired??) They have the most beautiful items. So thanks to my inspirational Anthropologie trip, I have created a look-a-like Botanical Banner for you today! 

Have you ever seen this adorable banner? It inspired me to make my own botanical banner that could be used for any event. I have included the entire alphabet and numbers 0-9 as well. All you have to do is print it in it's original size or print it smaller or larger to make a banner in the size you like. Then use a hole punch at the top to punch 2 holes and string the letters/numbers together. I hope you can use it and I'd love to see pictures if you do!

Here are some of the numbers and letters. As always, scroll down to the bottom to download the full-resolution files.






Download Instructions
  1. Click on the image below or click here.
  2. Click on File.
  3. Click on Download.
  4. Save in your desired location. 
  5. Obtain the password from Facebook. To download the prints, you need the password from Facebook. Simply Like Hand Me Down Mom Genes, click on the Pink Fans Only Ap, and retrieve the password. The Fans Only link is located on the left-hand side about half-way down the page under Aps or at the top of the page just below the  cover photo there are the following tabs: About, Photos, Likes, and More. Click on more and it's the first option, Printables Password. 


post signature

7 comments :

  1. These are lovely - thank you for making available to everyone! I truly will enjoy making many things (to be used in therapy with my son who has autism)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded the anthropology banner but couldn't open the file. A message appears that says it is password protected. I see it is a free offering. Can you help me? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, were you able to download? I have the same issue with the password. thank you for any help!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much. Our whole family will enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this wonderful banner!
    You are sweet to let us use this for me. I will get lots of compliments thanks to you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, what is the password for the zip files? Thank you for any help!

    ReplyDelete