- Small seedless Watermelon
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate or Black sprinkles
- Pink confetti sprinkle
- Cut a thin slice of seedless watermelon.
- Cut into an oval (slight wider than it is tall)
- Place in the middle of the plate.
- Use raisins to make eyes and mouth.
- Place small black or chocolate sprinkles as eye lashes.
- Place 1 pink confetti sprinkle for a nose.
- Use whipped cream to decorate around Lambie's head, slightly covering the top of her head in a straight line (as shown above).
- Use the whipped cream to create 2 ears that are low on her face (as above).
- Cut small ovals out of the watermelon left to for the pink of Lambie's ears. Places on the whipped cream ears.
- Cut 2 small triangles out of watermelon. Place on top of her head on the whipped cream to create a bow.