Round Up: 30 Father's Day Crafts & Printables!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Father's Day is less than 2 weeks away. I have been busy trying to come up with things to make my husband and the grandpas. While wasting spending time on Pinterest, I saw so many creative ideas for gifts. It always amazes the the ideas other Bloggers come up with. So today I have selected 30 of my favorite Father's Day crafts and printables to share with you. 

Last year, I used Pinterest to come up with many ideas for my husband. Of course, I wasn't blogging then, so I didn't even think to take pictures. But thankfully, I did keep the files on my computer so I will share those with you later this week. 

What do you have planned for Father's Day? Have you created anything for the special men in your life? I would love to add them to my collection so please send them my way!








Crafts




Superhero Canvas from Glued to My Crafts Blog (this could be made into a card, too!)

Daddy’s Shoes Photo with Poem From Dale Morano on 365 Project (this poem could be used in so many different ways with a picture of your child in Daddy’s shoes)




(we did this last year for Kris' dad who goes by Pop)



(this could be done with any version of Dad or Grandpa)






Free Printables














post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment