The Fault in Our Stars - 14 Free Prints & Cards

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Even though I am not a teenage girl, I hung on every word of The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It's one of those books that was written for young adults, but has become loved by a much larger audience (at the time I am writing this, it has been on the NY Times Best Seller list for over 130 consecutive weeks). I was excited (and not surprised) to find out that it was going to be turned into a movie. While reading it, I highlighted many quotes along the way. I don't know the last time I read a book where I was blown away by the beauty of so many different phrases. 

I had decided a while ago that I wanted to make prints using the quotes. While they make adorable prints, I think they work even better as cards. At the end of this post, you can download all 14 prints and cards, for free!

Do you have a favorite quote from the book? Which one? Have you seen the movie? I would love to hear how it is! I haven't tried to drag my husband yet to see it, I figured I will have to get it on Netflix later and watch it with a giant box of tissues by myself.


Don't they make the cutest little cards? (you can print them as large (1/2 page), medium (1/4 page), or tiny (1/8 page - my favorite - as you can see it's the size of a jewelry box!)





The Prints/Cards
While it might be enticing to right click and save as, scroll to the bottom of the post to download the full-resolution files without my watermark (not sure you want Hand Me Down Mom Genes printed on the front of your blurry card for your love).

















Download Instructions
  1. Click on the image below or click here.
  2. Click on File.
  3. Click on Download.
  4. Save in your desired location. 
  5. Obtain the password from Facebook. To download the prints, you need the password from Facebook. Simply Like Hand Me Down Mom Genes, click on the Pink Fans Only Ap, and retrieve the password. The Fans Only link is located on the left-hand side about half-way down the page under Aps or at the top of the page just below the  cover photo there are the following tabs: About, Photos, Likes, and More. Click on more and it's the first option, Printables Password. 

How to Print the Cards:
  1. Once downloaded, open the Cards folder.
  2. Right click on the image you want to print. (or use CTRL to select multiple images to print and then Right click).
  3. Click on Print.
  4. Select one then click print:

    • Full Page Photo - Large 1/2 page card
    • 5 x 7 - Medium 1/4 page card
    • 3 1/2 x 5 - Small 1/8 page card




post signature

5 comments :

  1. Love these! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, what beautiful prints! ♥ I am SO glad you shared these with us at Treasure Box Tuesday- pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great printables! Pinned. Thanks so much for sharing these on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete