41 Free Nursery and Kids Prints

Friday, May 9, 2014



My Nursery Prints post was one of my most popular ones on Bed Rested Teacher due to Pinterest popularity. I wanted to make sure that Pinterest fan's still had the opportunity to Download these prints for their nurseries and rooms. 

When I originally wrote this post on 10/15/12 at Bed Rested Teacher, I was very pregnant.Before we found out we were having a boy, Carl, I spent hours on Pinterest searching for various art ideas for the nursery. I often thought to myself that I could create similar art myself that would cost me very little to get printed, framed, or put on canvas. When I made the prints, I created them in high resolution so that they could be printed up to poster size (20 x 30). 

There are prints available for boy, girl, and neutral nurseries! Prints include popular quotes for nurseries, Disney-inspired (my niece has a Lion King nursery), and Baseball themed (Carl's nursery is an Orioles theme, which I will share next week). There are a total of 41 different files (some are the same print but in different colors). 


You may also be interested in this adorable Owl Baby Shower Pack with over 30 free items to print for a shower!





The Prints 
*Download the 41 High Resolution Files at the bottom of the post without the watermarks

































All 41 Prints

You may also like Part 2: 24 Free Nursery Prints.





Download Instructions
  1. Click on the image below or click here.
  2. Click on File.
  3. Click on Download.
  4. Save in your desired location. 
  5. Obtain the password from Facebook. To download the prints, you need the password from Facebook. Simply Like Hand Me Down Mom Genes, click on the Pink Fans Only Ap, and retrieve the password. The Fans Only link is located on the left-hand side about half-way down the page under Aps or at the top of the page just below the  cover photo there are the following tabs: About, Photos, Likes, and More. Click on more and it's the first option, Printables Password. 



5 comments :

  1. These are absolutely lovely! Such a variety too!

    Thanks so much for sharing (and for linking up to the SHINE Blog Hop).

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow that's a lot of free printables. You did an amazing job. Thanks for sharing it with everyone on Merry Monday. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete