Pumpkin Pie Fact Wheel for Grades 2 and Up
This is a simple printable to use with any nonfiction text.
- Give each student 1 copy of the Pumpkin Pie Fact wheel (2 pages).
- Read a nonfiction text.
- Write facts from the nonfiction text on each "slice of pie."
- Cut out the bottom pie with the slices of facts.
- Decorate and cut out the top of the pie.
- Use a brad to attach the 2 pumpkin pie layers together.
Here is an example of what the pie would look like put together.
Free Articles or Online Information Related to Thanksgiving or the Fall
to Print or for Students to Explore in the Computer Lab
Scholastic – The First Thanksgiving
National Geographic – First Thanksgiving
Pardon That Turkey (read free online at wegivebooks.org)
Multiple Short Stories from Apples 4 the Teacher
Click the links below to download the files. After the file opens, go to File, Download (or CTRL + S).